Auto Tips and Advice
It's smart to have at least a basic understanding of how vehicles work – just in case something goes wrong. Auto tips and car advice from Titan Insurance can help you save money, as well, by knowing some basics of car repair, troubleshooting and even buying and selling a car.
- Car Maintenance 101: Learn basic maintenance techniques you can do yourself.
- What to Do When Your Car Breaks Down: Know what to do if your vehicle unexpectedly breaks down.
- Tips for Buying a Car: Use these tips to get the best deal when buying your next car.
- Tips for Selling a Car: Find out how to get the maximum asking price when selling your car.
- Saving for a New Car: Get the five step guide to saving for a new car.
- New Vs. Used Cars: Before you go shopping, know the major differences between new and used cars.
- Seven Car Cleaning Tips to Boost Resale Value: Before you begin showing your car to potential buyers, consider these tips to help improve your vehicle's resale value.
- Car Inspections: Here are some car inspection rules and tips to help you navigate the used car buying process.
- Car VIN 101: Ever wonder what the purpose of a VIN is, how to find it or even how to decode it? Use this guide to understand the meaning of your Vehicle Identification Number.
- Leasing vs. Buying: Review the benefits of buying vs. leasing a car to help you decide which is best for you.
- Changing Windshield Wipers: If you've never changed your windshield wipers before, here's a helpful guide to windshield wiper replacement.
- Car Rental Tips: Is extra insurance worth buying when renting a car? Read these car rental tips.
The provided information and safety suggestions were obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is intended for informational purposes only. Titan and its affiliates assume no liability in connection with providing it or your use of it. Your circumstances may not warrant or require some or all of the safety suggestions, and there may be additional available safety procedures that are not referenced on this webpage.