We can all use a refresher on auto safety now and then. Use these articles to brush up on how to drive safely, and check out our safe driving advice for every season.
- Safe Driving Tips: If it's been a while since your driver's education classes, take a few minutes to review some basic vehicle safety tips.
- What to Do After an Accident: We all hope it won't happen, but if you're in an auto accident, find out the proper steps to take.
- Seasonal Driving Tips: Driving conditions change with the seasons, which can make roadways treacherous if you're not prepared.
- Child Safety in Car: Learn how to safely restrain a child in your vehicle, and at which age they should move from a car seat to a seat belt.
- Winter Emergency Car Kit: This emergency car kit checklist includes items to keep you warm, safe, hydrated and fed if you become stranded in your in your vehicle.
- Winter Driving Safety: Winter driving and be tricky and dangerous. Keep these tips in mind for driving in the snow.
- Hot Car Dangers – Kids and Pets: Five animal and child car safety tips to keep everyone safe this summer when temperatures rise.
- Changing a Flat Tire: Changing a flat tire can be difficult and dangerous. Learn how to change a flat tire in seven simple steps.
- Car Accident Statistics: How much do you know about traffic safety? Take this true/false car accident statistics and causes quiz – you may be surprised by the answers.
- Hit and Run Accidents: Learn what to do if you're involved in a hit-and-run accident and how to protect yourself against uninsured drivers.
The provided information and safety suggestions were obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is intended for informational purposes only. Titan and its affiliates assume no liability in connection with providing it or your use of it. Your circumstances may not warrant or require some or all of the safety suggestions, and there may be additional available safety procedures that are not referenced on this webpage.