Uninsured Motorist Coverage from Titan
In a perfect world, you wouldn't need uninsured motorist coverage. If you're in an accident with an uninsured driver, who can't pay for the damage to your vehicle, you may be stuck with the bill. All states require liability car insurance, but some liability policies may not cover the entire cost of your repairs. Uninsured and underinsured insurance coverage will make sure you're covered, even if the other person isn't.
Uninsured motorist insurance 101
Adding uninsured or underinsured coverage to your insurance policy can provide protection if you're in an accident with an uninsured driver. Here's how:
- Underinsured motorist coverage pays the difference between what the uninsured driver's policy covers and the full cost of your damages subject to your policy coverage limits.
- Damage caused by drivers with no liability insurance and no ability to pay for repairs out-of-pocket are covered by uninsured insurance coverage subject to your policy coverage limits.
- In a hit-and-run accident, uninsured driver insurance can cover the cost of damages subject to policy coverage provisions and limits.
Uninsured motorist coverage quotes
Uninsured motorist insurance can help you avoid paying for repairs out-of-pocket.
- Get an online auto insurance quote
- Call 1-800-TITAN-UP (1-800-848-2687)
- Find a Titan Insurance agent or broker near you
Products and discounts not available to all persons in all states. Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from Titan-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverage, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.