Additional Types of Car Insurance Coverage
At Titan, we create a car insurance policy to fit your life, which gives you greater flexibility in your plan options. Our custom policies offer the choice of several types of insurance coverage that protect you and your property from unexpected situations. Call 1-800-TITAN-UP to speak to a friendly customer service representative who can help you design the perfect insurance policy.
Affordable auto insurance coverage options
There are a lot of factors to consider when creating a car insurance policy, including your vehicle type, driving history, budget and state of residence. Here are some of the other coverage options offered by Titan. Note that some options are only available in certain states.
- Accident forgiveness: Your insurance premium will not rise as a result of your first at-fault accident.
- Towing and labor: If you vehicle cannot be driven from the site of an accident, this coverage option will pay to have it towed to a service facility. The plan also covers the cost of repairs.
- Loss of use: This coverage option will provide a rental car while your vehicle is being serviced after an accident.
- Loan/lease coverage: Also called 'gap coverage', this option will cover the difference between the amount owed on the vehicle and the appraised value of the vehicle if it is totaled in an accident. This coverage option is useful if you owe more on the vehicle than the vehicle is worth.
- Personal injury protection (PIP): Sometimes referred to as 'no-fault' coverage, since it is paid out regardless of fault, PIP will cover injuries and possibly lost wages that result from an accident.
- Double deductible: When selected, deductible will double if loss occurs during a certain time period, after that the deductible will return to the selected coverage. The benefit of selecting Double Deductible is a lower rate.
- Rental reimbursement: This coverage option will provide a rental car while your vehicle is being serviced after an accident.
- Accidental death: A predetermined amount of money is paid out in the event of an accidental death.
- Special equipment coverage: After-factory additions to your vehicle, such as a custom stereo system or car rims, are covered by this option.
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts: This coverage option guarantees that your vehicle will be repaired using parts made by the vehicle manufacturer when available.
- Non-owner: Provides liability coverage for the personal operation of a vehicle not owned by the insured or a person living in the same household as the insured.
Extended auto insurance coverage quotes
Additional coverage auto insurance is easier to get than you think.
- Get an online auto insurance quote
- Call 1-800-TITAN-UP (1-800-848-2687)
- Find a Titan Insurance agent or broker near you
Products and discounts not available to all persons in all states. Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from Titan-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverage, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.