Determining Ohio Car Insurance Rates
At Titan Insurance, we help find Ohio drivers affordable car insurance coverage at competitive rates. Ohio car insurance rates are among the most affordable in the country and we offer a wide array of coverage options so drivers can design the best policy to meet their specific needs and budget.
Ohio car insurance rates
All Ohio car insurance rates are regulated by the Ohio Department of Insurance. At Titan, we work closely with the Ohio Department of Insurance to ensure our rating plans provide our customers the competitive rates from a company you can trust.
Insurers use a variety of methods to set Ohio car insurance rates. Typically, rates are based on factors like where the driver lives as well as the driver's age and driving record.
Understanding insurance premium changes
Titan understands that drivers wonder why their policy rates change. The two main reasons that Ohio car insurance rates change are:
- The insurer adjusted their rating plan
- The driver's insurance profile changed
The driver's insurance profile is the primary factor in determining premiums. Often, the premiums are affected by the driver's actions. Actions and activities that can potentially affect Ohio car insurance rates are:
- The purchase of a new or additional vehicle. Newer vehicles generally cost more to insure than older models.
- Accidents, violations, and claims. At fault accidents, motor vehicle violations and claims can impact rates.
Titan's car insurance rate discounts
One of the most common ways to reduce the cost of Ohio car insurance is through insurer discounts. Some specific discounts offered by Titan Insurance are:
- The "Paid-in-Full" Discount
- Senior Driver Discount for drivers who are 55 or older, after attending a defensive driving course
- Multi-Vehicle Discount
- Good Student Discount
This is just a small sampling of the auto insurance discounts that we offer.
Contact a Titan representative
To learn more about our Ohio auto insurance coverage:
- Get and online auto insurance quote
- Call 1-800-TITAN-UP (1-800-848-2687)
- Find a Titan Insurance agent or broker near you
Products and discounts not available to all persons in all states. Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from Titan-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverage, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.