Five Common Ways Lower Your Insurance Cost
Customers seeking affordable insurance often think they have to sacrifice good coverage for lower prices. And while better coverage can sometimes cost extra, getting minimum auto insurance coverage isn't the only way to minimize your bill. Here are five of the most common discount auto insurance options – call your agent today to find out which ones you qualify for.
- Good student discount – Good grades are their own reward, but a little extra motivation doesn't hurt. Titan offers discounts to students who keep their GPA above a certain level. Ask your agent for more details.
- Military discount – Titan Insurance would like to recognize members of the U.S. military for their service and sacrifice. Affordable insurance is the least we can do.
- Multiple cars – Bundling more than one car insurance policy together is a quick and easy way to save.
- Accident free – We think that good driving habits should be rewarded. Drivers with a clean record will receive an insurance discount.
- Homeowner – Just by owning a home, you may pay less each month for auto insurance. Ask your Titan agent how to qualify.
Wondering how to get cheaper car insurance? Car insurance deals are easier to find than you think. Just call Titan – our agents can match affordable insurance with almost any budget.
If you're not eligible for an insurance discount right now, don't worry. Many of these, like the accident free discount, can be reevaluated later on. Remember to check with your insurance agent once or twice a year to ask whether you qualify for any new discounts.
The provided information and safety suggestions were obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is intended for informational purposes only. Titan and its affiliates assume no liability in connection with providing it or your use of it. Your circumstances may not warrant or require some or all of the safety suggestions, and there may be additional available safety procedures that are not referenced on this webpage.